Happy Friday, my friends! This season I've made some wonderful fall and holiday albums with lots of traditional colors. But today, I'm sharing a beautiful pastel scrapbook that's filled with flowers, leaves, and butterflies. It's titled "These Are the Days" and its general theme is perfect your "favorite memories".
Isn't this lovely? I designed it with a collection called Good Times by Pinkfresh and one of my custom 6x6 inch clear acrylic albums. It's gorgeous!
Inside, there's a rainbow of soft colors that feel a little fall (ish) ... but not really. The album hints to it with a few sayings, the leaves, acorns, and a touch of golden yellow. But, it's subtle. I love the versatility of this one.
I've added so many fun pocket spaces, envelopes, and interesting little tags to this album. I punched holes in the journaling tag above and decided to treat it like a page. The grommet and ribbon are great details.
Don't underestimate the power of a pocket ... or an envelope! Beside extra photos, they are perfect for saving all kinds of memorabilia. This mini has a bunch so, I thought I'd remind you of some items that you can store in them ...
- a special greeting card
- a receipt from a meaninful purchase or experience
- a postcard from your travels
- a brochure or business card from a fun activity
On this page, there's an amazing little library pocket with another pretty tag. You could add a photo to the backside of the tag or use it for journaling. You could also use the pocket for ...
- a love note from your sweetie
- a hotel key card
- ticket stubs from a movie, festival, concert, or game
- a momento from a favorite restaurant
Look at this! What could we tuck in this fun little envelope? What about ...
- a message from a fortune cookie
- a wine or champagne label from a very special event
- a few pressed flowers or leaves from a bouquet or garden
This larger pocket has cards inside that you could use as photo mats. There's also room for ...
- a small drawing from your child
- a save-the-date or an invitation
- a program from a school, church, or holiday event
- a tag from a special gift or a piece of the paper it was wrapped in
If you really don't collect memorabilia, no worries!! This album is filled with space for photos and you can add them to the pockets and envelopes. For the smaller ones, just trim your pictures or print them in an appropriate size. I love adding a variety of different sized photos to my albums. Adds interest!
With the general theme, this project makes a great gift for the holidays or a birthday.
I hope you love this pastel beauty as much as I do. Hop over to my shop with the link below and get your "These are the Days" kit or pre-made album today. Have a wonderful day!
Blog * Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest