Hello friends! Look what's coming to the shop on Friday. NEW scrapbook supplies! I've always carried adhesive but now, I'll also be adding more of my favorite products. You will find them listed under "Scrapbook Supplies". Simply add them to your cart with your next purchase (or buy them as needed) and they'll be shipped out asap. Below are some photos and a quick description of each.
I use these items every day and consider them a staple in my craft room. No matter what new collection I'm playing with, I'll always have a need for twine, sprinkles, scissors, rulers, glue pens, and punches.
- Doodlebug Chunky Twine is a must have for me. The chunky version is hard to find so I'll be adding it to my shop in Ladybug, Tangerine, Bumblebee, Lilac, Beetle Black, Bubble Blue, Bon Bon, and Gray. Each package includes 20 yards of 20-ply cotton twine that is made of 100 percent cotton and is scrapbook safe.
- Enamel Dots and Heart Sprinkles are another essential. I love the rainbow colors and the shine. I'll be listing a big variety and on Friday, they'll be ON SALE!!
- The EK Tools Medium Circle Punch has a patented thumb lever and a longer reach which makes the squeeze action even easier. It's lightweight, labeled with the size, and locks shut for storage.
- The Tim Holtz Design Ruler is clear with a tapered acrylic straight edge on one side (for measuring lengths and drawing lines) and a metal straight edge on the other side (for cutting). In between are two sets of measurements, a grid measured in quarter inches, and holes spaced 1/8 of an inch apart for piercing. It's lightweight and sturdy.
- The Cutter Bee Scissors are 5", compact and come with a protective safety cap. They're perfect for cutting small details but I use them on EVERYTHING. I have many in my scrapbook room and ... all over my house, lol.
Adhesives ... we always need these!!
- The Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares (or pop dots) give die-cuts and embellishments a bit of dimension to your projects. They're easy to use ... just peel, stick, and they create a permanent hold. Each package contains 126 archival-safe acid-free squares that can be trimmed down to suit your needs.
- The Tonic Studios Craft Perfect Double Sided Redline Tape measures 1/4" x 16 feet and is acid free. I use this to create a strong, durable, and permanent hold on my pockets.
- The Squeeze and Roll ZIG 2 Way Glue Pen is great for small details and it's is acid- and xylene-free. Just squeeze the grip and roll to dispense a thin line of blue glue. For a permanent bond, adhere the items immediately. For a temporary bond, wait for the blue glue to turn clear, then adhere.
I'll have a new kit in the shop Friday (yay!) so be sure to check out my supplies and replenish what you need. These add-ons are a great way to get your order over $100 so you get free shipping!
Blog * Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest