The largest Artsy Albums kit ever! This fabulous 6x8 binder album has over 60 pages (30+ double-sided) and will make a wonderful scrapbook OR 2015 planner or both! Use it in any or all of these ways! This album is versatile and a must have for 2015! Don't need a planner? Add photos from each month to those pages! What a wonderful way to capture 2015!!
* 5 photo sleeve page protectors for various size photos
* 2 important date pages
* 26 Weekly Planner pages (13 double-sided)
* 24 tabbed Jan-Dec calendar insert pages
* 1 plastic pouch that includes washi tape sheets, calendar stickers, label stickers and plastic clips
* 1 plastic bookmark (design may vary)
The album has a beautiful blue linen spine and is covered with paper and accents from Simple Stories. The scrapbook style pages include photo mats, brads, and chipboard embellishments with spaces for at least 26 photos, not to mention the space in the divided photo sleeves for photos.
I always use only acid-free, photo-safe supplies. The title on the cover says "2015 Happy Little Moments" and other pages say "Life Documented", "This is the Good Stuff", "Simply Wonderful", and many more.