Hey scrappers, it's Friday!! And that means I have a NEW and super fun album to share with you. Yay!! It's an Easter scrapbook and it's full of holiday happiness. The cute pages will highlight all your spring photos beautifully. I made it with the Doodlebug's latest collection called Hippity Hoppity and I love it! 🐰
My Easter album is filled with chicks and bunnies, colorful flowers, polka dots and the prettiest plaids. Perfect for pictures of coloring eggs. Such a fun activity with the littles! Rylee loves to color them and add my small scrapbook stickers to them.
This page is pretty cool. Let me explain ... Not only does it have a fold out page (as you can see with the rainbow grid paper on the right) ... but it also has a pocket, those adorable 3x4 cards, AND ... the pink pocket flips up so that a few more pics can go inside!! Now that's a lot of awesome storage and fun elements for one page!
- Have an egg and spoon race.
- Bake and decorate sugar cookies.
- Fill a jar with jelly beans and have the littles guess how many are in there.
- Or ... eat the jelly beans and guess what flavor they are! Get the fancy ones. 😉
- Plant flowers! Easter symbolizes rebirth so this is a great activity.
- Decorate an Easter egg tree, indoors or outside. Kids love to help with decorations.
- Look online for some fun crafts that you can use to decorate the Easter table with - place cards, eggs, bunny ears, etc.
- Have the littles help in making an Easter basket for someone less fortunate.
- Make bunny shaped pancakes one morning.
Thank you so much for letting me share this with you today! I hope my project has made you smile (the bunny above with the chick on it's head 😁). Happy scrapping everyone!