Hello friends! I can't believe it's already Friday. It's been a busy week here at Artsy Albums. New collections have arrived and I'm so excited to share what's ahead over the next month. But today, I'm introducing this week's NEW kit called December Documented. It's gorgeous!! Take a look ...
Numbers are included in the kit so you can choose to take photos each day leading up to (and including) Christmas or skip the numbers and add pictures as you wish.
I've added lots of bells and whistles in this album like fun, interactive flippies and fold-outs. Check out the page above - doesn't the folding element look like a Hallmark Christmas card?! I love it!
There are pockets for saving special memorabilia like ... a letter to Santa, the little's wish list, a family holiday recipe, Christmas cards, tickets to a show or holiday event, church program, or extra photos.
- A visit with Santa
- Cut down your own tree
- Make garland with the family - use pom-poms, dried fruit, popcorn or cranberries
- Attend a lights festival
- Gather friends to roast chestnuts or marshmallows around an open fire
- Volunteer for a charitable cause
- Decorate your home with twinkle lights - inside and out
- Make birdseed ornaments for your tree outside and watch the birds enjoy
- Go ice skating with the family
- Have a movie night with your favorite Christmas shows
- Invite friends over for a cookie swap
- Build a snowman, a fort, a snow angel or have a snowball fight
- Make or wear an ugly Christmas sweater
- Take a family photo in front of the tree
- Write a letter to Santa
- Bake & decorate holiday cookies with the littles or grandlittles
- Do something kind for someone else
- Create your own Christmas cards, wreath, or an advent calendar
- Spend an afternoon wrapping presents with a bestie (... and eggnog!)
- Get dressed up and attend a holiday party
- Build a gingerbread house
- Go caroling with friends
- See a holiday play
- Be creative with hiding an Elf on the Shelf
- Make smores and hot chocolate
- Have a family sleepover and camp out in front of the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree
- Make paper snowflakes
- Put together an Artsy Albums kit for someone as a wonderful handmade Christmas gift!!
Whew ... that's a busy December! I can't wait. I hope you have fun this holiday season, take lots of photos and save them in one of my beautiful scrapbook albums. Five years from now, you'll be so glad you did.
Update: This album has sold out but I've added the links for the Instructions and the products used below. My instructions are simple, step-by-step and include measurements and full color photos of each page. Happy scrappin'!