Happy Friday! I'm so excited to share today's album with you! It's a cute NEW Valentine's Day scrapbook titled You Color My World and it's filled with Doodlebug's pretty colors, flowers, hearts and RAINBOWS!! I've also added my 4-page layout kit to the shop AND ... below I've shared a bunch of ideas for fun Valentine's Day activities that would make great picture moments.
album was designed with the Lots of Love collection and it's perfect for anyone who brings color to your world! Whether
it's with your sweetie, your littles or grandlittles, your girl squad, best
friend, or parents ... have a great day and take pictures. Then, save them in this wonderful keepsake.
Since the holiday is a few weeks away, I thought it would be fun to create a list of fun Valentine's Day activities that you can do with anyone. After all, fun activities make great memories and that means ... awesome photos!
Hold that thought ... oh my goodness, can we just discuss this cute red page? The lined card for journaling, the pocket, the rainbow tag for photos, and what about the cute little animal die cuts IN the pocket!?! You can add a love note on the back side of these (or dates, locations, etc.). I love that!
Ok, back to the activities. No matter who you spend the day with ... the important thing is that you have fun. So, here are some Valentine's Day ideas.
- Start the day off with heart-shaped pancakes in bed or, go to breakfast with a friend and have mimosas!
- Take a yoga class (at the studio or virtually) with someone special and ease into your morning.
- Plan a movie marathon for the day and stay home in your cutest pink pj's!
- Go on a scenic hike and enjoy the fresh air.
- Play in the snow - build a snowman, make snow angels, go ice skating or sledding.
- Visit your favorite sweet shop and indulge in cupcakes, chocolate, ice cream or cheesecake. Treat yourself ... it's Valentine's Day!
- Visit an escape room. Find an easy, fun one or a challenging mind bender.
- Take a cooking or painting class together.
- Plan a day at the spa with massages and facials.
- Go bike riding. Find a scenic location that's bike-friendly. Stop along the way to take a few selfies!
- Go roller skating. Who remembers the 80's on a Saturday night?!
- Build a backyard fire, roast marshmallows and snuggle under the stars.
- Make a chocolate fondue dessert with fruits, marshmallows, cookies, and pretzels. Yummmm!
- Be brave ... go to a bar and try karaoke. Maybe have a drink first, lol.
- Go on a wine bar hop, tasting new and different wines at each place. Treat yourself and try the really expensive one! Then Uber home.
- Visit a museum - for the holiday many offer scavenger hunts, private tours, and after hour parties.
- Cook together and enjoy creating a new recipe.
- Keep it simple and have an indoor picnic. Order take-out, spread a cozy blanket on the floor and play your favorite tunes.
- Plan a game night with your girl friends and celebrate Galentine's Day!
- Rent a cozy cabin in the woods or a hotel room on the beach and get away for the weekend.
No matter what you and your special someone (or friends) decide to do ... take pictures of the fun throughout the day and save them in this beautiful You Color My World album.
Update: This kit has sold out but I've added the links for the Instructions and the products used below. My instructions are simple, step-by-step and include measurements and full color photos of each page. Happy scrappin'!
Post a Comment