Happy Friday! Great news ... I've just added a colorful NEW album to the shop titled, "Perfect Fall Day". It's bright, cheerful, and it comes with a bonus! The kit includes
supplies to make 6 greeting cards. Yeah! A beautiful album AND cards!! But wait, there's more. Keep reading to get a list of 40 super fun fall activities to do. They're great ideas that will make sweet family and friend memories to save in this scrapbook.
The album is 6 x7.5 inches and designed with Doodlebug's new Farmers Market Collection. It's filled with Doodlebug's pretty fall colors that are bright and sunny. They're sure to lift your spirits! The album has 12 pages and includes 3 interactive flippies, 2 folding pages, 1 pocket and space for 25 photos.
The weather is starting to cool and it's a great time to be outside. Look for things going on in your area or ... create the magic yourself at home. Just be sure to take photos. One day, you'll be so grateful you did.
Here are 40 fall activity ideas for your album:
- Get crafty with friends and make an Artsy Albums Kit
- Tour a winery. Sample new wines, stroll through the vineyard, view a harvest and watch the winemaking, corking, & bottling process
- Hire a local photographer for a beautiful outdoor family photo shoot
- Visit a fall festival
- Take a hayride through the colorful landscape
- Run in a 5K, marathon, or try one with an obstacle course
- Go on a hike in a National Park
- Take a scenic train ride to see the gorgeous changing leaves
- Get lost in a corn maze at a local farm or festival
- Go shopping at a farmers market and pick out fall fresh produce
- Volunteer at a local charity
- Find an interesting ghost tour
- Take a family vacation and rent a cabin in the mountains
- Rake the leaves and let the littles jump in them
- Sign up for a chili cook-off and make your family's time honored recipe
- Go tailgating with friends at a football game and cheer on your favorite team
- Attend a haunted house ... be brave!
- Visit a pumpkin patch and see who can find the biggest, tallest, and smallest
- Decorate your home for fall
- Knit a cozy scarf for yourself or as a Christmas gift
- Visit an orchard and pick apples on a beautiful sunny day
- Build a backyard bonfire, invite friends, & get cozy with blankets & apple cider
- Make a Halloween costume
- Go horseback riding and take in the views
- Make caramel apples with dipping treats like nuts, candies, pretzels, etc.
- Bake a pumpkin or apple pie
- Visit a sunflower field or a farm - autumn is sunflower season
- Make a fall wreath for your front door
- Attend an outdoor movie night in the park or host your own in the backyard
- Go on a bike ride and enjoy the crisp air and time with someone special
- Create a gratitude journal and document all that you're thankful for
- Host Thanksgiving this year
- Bake and decorate fall sugar cookies
- Meet friends for a morning pumpkin spice latte
- Decorate your front porch with flowers, haystacks and pumpkins
- Carve pumpkins - go online and find new designs or ways to decorate them
- Gather friends for a game of touch football
- Visit a petting zoo at a festival or local farm and show the animals some love
- Go on a camping trip or ... sleep under the stars in your backyard
- Get a group together for a Friendsgiving potluck dinner
But don't forget about the cards! These 6 cuties make a quick project and a sweet way to let your favorite people know you're thinking of them.
With its colorful exterior, this album also makes a great addition to your fall decor. Display it on your coffee table, bookshelf, fireplace mantle, or on a table in your foyer to greet guests.
Thanks for stopping by the blog. Hop over to my shop to get my "Perfect Fall Day" Album today!