Artsy Albums designs high-quality, archival scrapbooks that will preserve your photos for generations. You supply your pictures and I will work with you to create a memory album that tells your story.
- Need help organizing your photos so that they can be shared with family and friends?
- Are your photos stored away in boxes or drawers?
- Do you have tons of pictures on your computer that family and friends never get to see?
- Are you looking for a unique gift?
I'm Traci Penrod, owner and designer for Artsy Albums. Whether you live locally in Georgia, or are states away, I would love to work with you. Maybe you have tried to scrapbook your photos but became overwhelmed with the entire process, only to have boxes of pictures waiting to be shared. Maybe your family or work just do not allow you the time to organize and create memory albums. Or you may be looking for a special wedding, new baby, or retirement gift, but have not thought of something unique and personal enough.
Having a professional scrapbook designer create your album is the perfect solution.
Browse through the Artsy Albums site and get to know me and my style. I believe you will find my designs to be of high-quality and focused on the photos and the journaling. Although I strive to create a beautiful page, the importance is in the pictures so I work to focus on the photos on each layout.
Themes to consider:
- Family Memories
- Baby's First Year
- Childhood years
- School Days
- College Years
- Career / Business
- All About Us
- In Memory Of
To get started:
Contact me via phone or email traci(at)artsyalbums(dot)(com) and we will schedule a time to meet or talk on the phone. This will be a free consultation so that I may learn about the project you have in mind. You can order a single page, or an entire album, and you will have input on the design throughout the entire process.
I can't wait to hear from you!
Please contact me to discuss your project before considering final cost. Depending on album or page size, detail, journaling, and photo or copy services needed, the cost may vary slightly from those listed here.
Prices include the following:
- Acid-free and lignin-free cardstock and specialty paper
- Photo-safe, acid-free permanent adhesive (unless removable adhesive for photos is requested)
- Embellishments (such as diecuts, ribbon, metals, buttons, etc)
- Cardstock for matting photos
- Computer generated journaling (or space for personalization) and titles
- 30 min consultation meeting (phone or in person)
- Standard album
Photos: I can design your album using your photos, or I can create a "photo-ready" album where you crop and adhere the photos in the album once you receive it.
Full payment is due at the time of order. During the creation process, any additional fees for photo reprinting or enlargements, shipping or album upgrade cost, will be approved by you before incurred, and paid on a final invoice before project delivery.
Pricing is determined by album size, number of pages, amount of detail, and style of album. Prices listed below are an estimate and can be adjusted to fit client needs.
- Solid color 12x12 binder or post-bound album
- Using your photos: $295
- Photo Ready: $250
- Additional pages: $10-$15/page
6x8", 16 pages
6x6" size, 12 pages
Pre-made Mini Albums and Kits:Themed mini albums are wonderful gifts, treasured keepsakes, and perfect for collecting your favorite photos. Check out my shop to see all of my current designs -- www.artsyalbums.etsy.com